Third Party UAV Repair?

@hunch is the owner of that shop (FYI).

@hunch is the owner of that shop (FYI).
Thanks for the reply. I got a really fast response and repair, paid via the website on June 15th , but haven't heard from him since. Site said an email with tracking would be sent. Got email verification saying item shipped same day, the 15th, but no tracking then or since.
FYI, got your strobe, and it really is bright:)

I did a repair with him several years ago. Return shipping was screwy. It went back to him twice before I got it back. Almost a month

I got a really fast response and repair, paid via the website on June 15th , but haven't heard from him since. Site said an email with tracking would be sent.
It would be best to follow up with him directly then. If he shipped it, he could surely send you the tracking number.

got your strobe, and it really is bright:)
Don't look directly into them! ;)

It would be best to follow up with him directly then. If he shipped it, he could surely send you the tracking number.

Don't look directly into them! ;)
My attempts to followup have received no replies. Both phone and multiple emails. Hope he's alright.

do you still want me to put the prop protector mounts in the mail? i personally don't recommend using them because of the vortex effect but that's just me ;)

Yes please. I just use the base plates as buttress under the motor mounts to minimize any cracks. I dont use the guards themselves.

I've recently used hunch for some repairs of my p3p (shell swap). I went to him because of the positive reviews.
my experience wasn't that great with him.
sorry to say I will not be using his services again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic