Third Party Chargers

Reaction score
Hi!

Wondering if 3rd party chargers are okay to use?
I was looking at this one, way cheaper than the official DJI multi-channel charger. DJI Phantom 3 Battery Charger By Smatree- 105W 3-Channel Charger for Phantom 3 Professional/ Advanced/ Standard Quadcopter Drone- Charge 3 Batteries or 2 Batteries and 1 Remote Controller in Sequence: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Also, is it possible to use a 'regular' Lipo charger? I have one of these for my RC planes. TGHEV6AC - V6AC AC/DC Multi Charger Li-Po/NiMH w/Balancer By TEAM GREAT HOBBIES @ Great Hobbies
Where could someone find the right leads?

Thanks!

DJI will not honor their warranty if you damage your batteries with a 3rd party battery charger. Many people use them with no trouble though. This battery charger is the one I see recommended most often.

Reactions: Flying Dutchman
DJI will not honor their warranty if you damage your batteries with a 3rd party battery charger. Many people use them with no trouble though. This battery charger is the one I see recommended most often.

Yep, I've got it, it works great. While charging the cooling fin makes some noise but for the rest great product. I recommend it. Bought mine at banggood.com. 50 dollars if I remember well.

I've got the BLUE one and love it. I have probably over 120 chargers so far (more than that because I don't have a log of Tx charges).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31