Thinking out loud...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
These problems we're having (not me so far, thank Dog) (I'm a bit dyslexic) seem very random. A couple of things were brought up recently.

1) A database of P2V serial numbers with information regarding experienced problems. Was there a bad run? A series of bad runs? A series of bad runs with overlaps?

2) A facebook page, clearing house, of information regarding experienced problems with the P2V. I forget who brought this up, but I thought it was a pretty interesting idea. Keep pounding the fact that this page exists at DJI, publicize it to all of the other P2V forums out there, and force DJI to react to the issues.

At the same time this makes it impossible for them to squelch any problems as they're not in control of the content. (I'm paraphrasing here, but that's pretty much the gist.) (whose idea was this?)

I've never been a big union guy and I've railed against special interest groups many, many times... (though I'm a member of the NRA which makes me a bit two faced) but... quite a bit of power can be leveraged by an organized front. (I feel like a bit of a hypocrite saying that, but... it is what it is... )

-slinger

gunslinger said:
These problems we're having (not me so far, thank Dog) (I'm a bit dyslexic) seem very random. A couple of things were brought up recently.

1) A database of P2V serial numbers with information regarding experienced problems. Was there a bad run? A series of bad runs? A series of bad runs with overlaps?

2) A facebook page, clearing house, of information regarding experienced problems with the P2V. I forget who brought this up, but I thought it was a pretty interesting idea. Keep pounding the fact that this page exists at DJI, publicize it to all of the other P2V forums out there, and force DJI to react to the issues.

At the same time this makes it impossible for them to squelch any problems as they're not in control of the content. (I'm paraphrasing here, but that's pretty much the gist.) (whose idea was this?)

I've never been a big union guy and I've railed against special interest groups many, many times... (though I'm a member of the NRA which makes me a bit two faced) but... quite a bit of power can be leveraged by an organized front. (I feel like a bit of a hypocrite saying that, but... it is what it is... )

-slinger

+1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20