Thinking of upgrading P3 4K with DBS mod, is this mod any more superior than lightbridge?

Reaction score
So I'm deciding whether to trade in my P34K with P3A or P3P, but I think even with Lightbridge+dbs mod, the max distance already cap out because of the battery capacity, which I saw in youtube is about 5.25 to 5.7 miles on straight line. I saw some people post their P3S and P34K flying distance up to 3-4 miles which is great enough for me. My question would be:

1. Is the P3S or P34K + DBS mod better than the standard P3P or P3A? For distance only, not considering GLONASS.
2. Is the video feed with DBS mod good enough? Lightbridge have a downlink of 2Mbps (to 10Mbps for P3P) and I know people have been saying that for FPV flying, P3S and P34K can't match P3P or P3A. But I'm just curious if I can work around it using this mod?
3. If you have any recording of P3S or P34K video feed from your phone during those long range flight (not from your Phantom camera), I would love to see it.

Thanks

Last edited:
I just answered you in another thread jeganx before I saw you ask this in this thread .
I will leave it here because you worded it differently but please only ask the same thing
in one place .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31