Thinking about selling my P4S , advice?

Reaction score
Hello all.

I have a P4S with 1 battery. Thinking about selling it for a smaller drone like a mavic pro 1 or a mavic air.
What would be a decent asking price for it.

Disclosure , shell has been replaced and I believe the battery is on its way out. It has trouble connecting to the P4 at times. Everything else inside works perfect along with the gimbal and camera is perfect working order and the gl300c remote.

Main reason I wanna sell is because it honestly imtemidating me with it's size. I've owned a spark and was not afraid to fly it anywhere to it's max distance. The P4 and it's size just scares me a little fly it out of my yard.
( Not over people or endangering anyone .)

This sounds like a risky purchase. I would be interested at $250. Hopefully for you, someone will offer more. I’m interested in it for parts most likely. Would have to see it in person to offer more. Waiting for pics of the drone and remote. Thank you

Reactions: Recoveryone
This sounds like a risky purchase. I would be interested at $250. Hopefully for you, someone will offer more. I’m interested in it for parts most likely. Would have to see it in person to offer more. Waiting for pics of the drone and remote. Thank you
I'll update with pictures and videos in a few hours. I also have a new battery that arrived today. I may consider selling the drone for 250$ but will not include gimbal camera , controller or new battery.

Reactions: Capt KO
These are 3 current pictures I have atm. Took these for a 3d printing group the other day to show off how dialed in the printer is and my current printer settings.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_174728.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174728.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 220
  • IMG_20191012_174710.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174710.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_20191012_174551.jpg
    IMG_20191012_174551.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 208
Not interested. I have purchased three P4’s in the $400 to $500 range this year. All flawless and with multiple batteries. Yes, great deals (all I look for). Glad you added a new battery, that will help. Good luck fly safe.

I'll update with pictures and videos in a few hours. I also have a new battery that arrived today. I may consider selling the drone for 250$ but will not include gimbal camera , controller or new battery.

From your opening post it sounds like you had a crash and needed to replace the shell? that is why people may be a bit skidish about it.

From your opening post it sounds like you had a crash and needed to replace the shell? that is why people may be a bit skidish about it.
I was just asking for advice of what they normally sell for. Never quoted mint condition. Mechanically it is sound with the new battery. Still confused how a old battery with 17 charges and never ran below 30% would die causing so many errors on the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers