Thinking about selling a couple drones!

Reaction score
I've seen where they are going to require us to register our Drones, so should I register them before I sell them or trust the person that buys them to register them?
Any thoughts?

I've seen where they are going to require us to register our Drones, so should I register them before I sell them or trust the person that buys them to register them?
Any thoughts?
You might want to at least wait till the task force works out what they are going to recommend.
They've only just announced that they are going to think about what they'll do and how they will achieve it.
Nothing set in stone yet.

Reactions: biggin
Scumbags is more like it.

Reactions: JoeyJoe
I'm 1.99 miles from a regional teaching airport (which I knew going into buying and flying)
I've had a blast with my "quad copters" lol
Just think it's time

I'm 1.99 miles from a regional teaching airport (which I knew going into buying and flying)
I've had a blast with my "quad copters" lol
Just think it's time
All kinds of talk about regulations here in Canada as well but I am unsure who exactly is gonna do the regulating!! It appears to me that law enforcement are really stretched thin as it sits now and I simply do not see law enforcement taking the time to jam up hobbyists flying safe. I do believe the point of many of the regulations I am hearing about is so when an idiot refuses to fly safe and flys around an airport that there will be things in place to really jam up those idiots! Thats my way of looking at this and of course I do kinda have the inside scoop for part of this

And by no means am I saying I fly near the airport
I strap them on my hog and head to the mountains
Yah I thought about that just after I posted it and sorry Biggin my comments were not meant towards you I was referring to a news story here recently about a guy flying close to an airplane. Certainly was not making a poke at you!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj