thinking about getting a vision plus

Reaction score
I just got a vision and am already having a few issues with it and was going to exchange it for a new one. I called amazon and they told me they couldnt swap it out because DJI discontinued it and I would have to get a refund through them and buy another Vision from one of their vendors. There are only 11 Visions left from only one vendor. Should I just shell out the extra cash and get a plus? If so should I stick with the 2.0 or go ahead and get the 3.0? I have heard mixed reviews on the reliablility of the 3.0 but it seems like there are different opinions on that. I really like the Vision mainly because of price but if they are discontinued I kinda want to stay ahead of the game. What do you think?

Well to stay ahead of the game, get the vision+ or if you really want to get way ahead of the game, look at the inspire :D

You can add the new TX and New motors and tougher RPG { from what I have read on here as I have not got it yet } for all about the same money .I have done this to mine and do love it .
When I had thought I had lost mine last week did have another P2V in my Amazon cart and was going to get it but found mine the next day .
Don't matter which one ya have they all gonna have some issue's but they can be worked out !
I guess I am just partial with the P2V though ;)

fastsmiles said:
I bought a Vision Plus and have no regrets. I recommend it. :D
ok 3.0 or 2.0? did the 3.0 get their alleged issues fixed?

I'd go with a 3.0 -- since it has a lot of upgrades. The only issue was that some were being shipped with old ESCs (you want version 2.1). That seems to have fizzled out though.

msinger said:
I'd go with a 3.0 -- since it has a lot of upgrades. The only issue was that some were being shipped with old ESCs (you want version 2.1). That seems to have fizzled out though.

Agreed. I'd get the V3. I love mine and it performs like a dream.

If I didn't have one yet and I had read all of the fearful posts about them earlier, I'd still buy one.

Get one... you'll love it!

Pmcdn said:
msinger said:

Agreed. I'd get the V3. I love mine and it performs like a dream.

If I didn't have one yet and I had read all of the fearful posts about them earlier, I'd still buy one.

Get one... you'll love it!
The fly always and reported esc problems scare the **** out of me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav