Things I've Learned in Two Months.....Video Reel

Reaction score
Fly Faster and Closer.....and moving in two directions is still hard. I need to be confident to fly faster and closer to things and people I'm filming to produce better videos.....and I need more practice flying to do compound movements with my P2V+. Looking forward to the next two months!

The link is to a short compilation video filmed over the last two months with my P2V+ in Southern California, Italy, France and Germany.

http://vimeo.com/101678161

What have you learned flying your Phantom I can learn from?

What feedback do you have for me?

Thanks for the encouragement!

The opening sequence is Schwerin Castle in Schwerin Lake, Germany as well as the Boatyard scenes later. The Pantera Car Show was in Embarcadero Park, San Diego, CA. The famed race course at LeMans is France, along with the other Pantera flyover and French village, GoKarts and both hotel/chateaus. The boat cruise in Hamburg along with the roof tops in historic Lubeck are Germany. The river scenes were near the Malpensa airport that services Milan, Italy. The landscape shots are typical of so many early California painters and then the white water and seals are Laguna Beach, California. How many did you get right?

Sweet ! Can I hitch a ride in your suitcase? Looks to me like your pretty high up on the learning curve.

mebco said:
Sweet ! Can I hitch a ride in your suitcase? Looks to me like your pretty high up on the learning curve.

Thanks, but I travel light and I think you'd be cramped in my small roll aboard.....and I travel with my Phantom inside a small backpack that counts as a personal item like a purse or laptop. I should post some photos of how I carry my P2V+ with me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj