Things are looking up!

Reaction score
After the propeller came off in mid flight and my P2 made a be-line straight to earth and destroying it I'm back to flying now. Fortunately DJI sent me a new unit minus a battery and gimbal which were both destroyed as well. The Black Pearl Momba transmitter had some damage to and the cable ends were yanked off the wires.

Got a new set of wires, installed the OSD mini and fired up the receiver only to hear the little fan rubbing inside the housing, took it apart and was able to shift the fan position over just a tad to make it clear. So now I have flight data coming back to me and hopefully next Monday my new gimbal will be here to get me back to FPV'ing.

I'm going to baby everything this time, not take any chances and **** sure check the props before flight!
Jimmy

Glad to hear you got a replacement but to bad you didn't send in the gimbal for replacement as well.

I'm back in business again. Got my Zenmuse in and installed yesterday. I had to calibrate and adjust the limits but that was easy enough. I promise I'll be careful and no hot-dogging. Well not too much anyway.
jk

I'm back in business again. Got my Zenmuse in and installed yesterday. I had to calibrate and adjust the limits but that was easy enough. I promise I'll be careful and no hot-dogging. Well not too much anyway.
jk

Good to hear and stay off his property. By the way what does he raise there?

Mostly flies, its a 2500 head dairy. Nasty *** place. Now if the wind will stop blowing I can enjoy flying it. It's that of year though.
jimmy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20