They've taken to the stage.

How did they avoid each other so well even when doing flips? I am really, really impressed by that. Still wouldn't convince me to get it, though. Their customer service is even worse than DJI's (and that is saying something)
at least with DJIs customer support, while it took a very long time to get to talk to someone, at least they helped solve my issue and emailed me afterwards to see if it worked out. I hope they get more staff to bring down wait times...

I had an AR drone 2.0 and they hung up on my after i said "my ar drone won't connect" and that was after a 70 minute wait time. after a 60 minute wait the next day, after I reached #1 in the queue a robot said "our offices are currently closed"
Needless to say, I did not buy another

Nice programming of the quads, this stuff will help acceptance that quads are not all evil like the media makes them out to be. Exposure of this type is good for us. Thanks for sharing the video Zerone.

Reactions: TWP723
Nice programming of the quads, this stuff will help acceptance that quads are not all evil like the media makes them out to be. Exposure of this type is good for us. Thanks for sharing the video Zerone.
Agreed, very good use to bring some positivity to the drone world

I see Argos are using drones in their adverts

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj