These things are huge

Reaction score
I just got these 8n from Amazon. 18dbi omni. Installed and ready for the wind to die down, hopefully by tonight.
1490083754034.jpg

haha. You happy with yours? any links to where you go them? I'm on an antenna frenzy at the moment, buying and testing like there's no tomorrow
Im so sorry no info box went rubbish,,um all i know argtec wifi booster ,,got 4 me p3 ages ago,,the n got p34k chucked on them ,,it did help with range but i sure it shoud have those paddle shape gain square shape things to go with it ,,cost not much ,,i got not much:)

haha. You happy with yours? any links to where you go them? I'm on an antenna frenzy at the moment, buying and testing like there's no tomorrow
Hey nothin wrong with testing ,,thats how we learn,,,one on one

Im so sorry no info box went rubbish,,um all i know argtec wifi booster ,,got 4 me p3 ages ago,,the n got p34k chucked on them ,,it did help with range but i sure it shoud have those paddle shape gain square shape things to go with it ,,cost not much ,,i got not much:)
Another logo on it ,,,,,,its got hi 5 there
1490087954274-1489976492.jpg

Yeah windy here too. I just took the bird up. Check out the wind on HD Screenshot

I tried the huge antenna and it only got me around 300m. I tried the alpha m25 again and got 1500m.
Yeh 69,7 gusty ,,i went 3 days ago to coast ,,was to windy to enjoy,,,and that was p4,,on take off and landing the w####d nearly flipped me,, anyway looks like its built for bussiness,,all the best and keep on testin ,,,:)i"b back

Reactions: Solly747400
Keep in mind that the Chinese sellers tend to stretch the truth on the Dbi numbers a bit. The one in the original post is probably more like 9dbi. I have had a real 15dbi wifi antenna and it was almost 5 feet long.

photo.jpg

Reactions: Solly747400

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic