these people are making me crazy...

Reaction score
i cannot log onto dji go because keyboard on iphone 5s will not disappear after verification code put in-the enter button is no where to be found (since it is UNDER the keyboard, duh), and nothing i do can uncover the keyboard that i had to use to enter the stupid verification code...and, tell me DJI, WHY do I need a VERIFICATION CODE if I have entered my email and password???
I don't usually use my iphone since I use my Insignia android, but after flying three batteries today for almost 57 total minutes, that great POWER HUNGRY DJI app killed the battery on my pad. So I wanted to fly the last full battery but NO, I could not log on (why do I have to log onto this anyway, that's dumb too)...I did fly it for about 7 or 8 minutes with just the remote, but prefer to use the app when I fly since I PREFER recording and would LIKE TO SEE WHAT I'M RECORDING...Ok, sorry about the rant, but what is with this company with all the updates, changes, new procedures...I'v been flying my standard for almost two years now, but it's getting pretty old, these constant stupid things you have to go through.

i cannot log onto dji go because keyboard on iphone 5s will not disappear after verification code put in-the enter button is no where to be found (since it is UNDER the keyboard, duh), and nothing i do can uncover the keyboard that i had to use to enter the stupid verification code...and, tell me DJI, WHY do I need a VERIFICATION CODE if I have entered my email and password???
I don't usually use my iphone since I use my Insignia android, but after flying three batteries today for almost 57 total minutes, that great POWER HUNGRY DJI app killed the battery on my pad. So I wanted to fly the last full battery but NO, I could not log on (why do I have to log onto this anyway, that's dumb too)...I did fly it for about 7 or 8 minutes with just the remote, but prefer to use the app when I fly since I PREFER recording and would LIKE TO SEE WHAT I'M RECORDING...Ok, sorry about the rant, but what is with this company with all the updates, changes, new procedures...I'v been flying my standard for almost two years now, but it's getting pretty old, these constant stupid things you have to go through.

This is why I turned off the net when DJI announced the upcoming changes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.