The yellow light

Reaction score
I have flown my Phantom 2 Vision + maybe 20-30 minutes total and, after having the battery com out at 6 feet altitude I JUST got it back from DJI where it was repaired...............after almost THREE months of waiting.

Today, after flying it maybe 5 minutes and traveling a total of maybe 200 feet, it appeared to me like it was drifting quite a bit in the light wind, so I took it in the house and re-calibrated the controller and quad. I did so several times, only to keep seeing a steady/solid yellow light on the controller!!!

Don't ask if I calibrated it and the controller. I did!!
Don't ask if I re-set the drone at the red light on it's belly. I did........and it went out when I turned on the controller too!!!
Don't ask if I charged all the batteries. I did.

But you CAN ask me if I have driven over it with my truck, but I haven't because I have INCREDIBLE restraint while I wait for the miracle that makes a Phantom quad copter work more than 30 minutes .............. concurrently.

So after flying my cool drone for less than 35 minutes I'm here to ask the King Drone: Controller has a solid/steady yellow light. What's wrong with this thing?

Maybe try re-pairing the controller and then re-calibrate everything? I'm sure you know that the yellow light means something is wrong with the stick calibration... so you've done the right thing trying to re-calibrate. Sometimes re-pairing clears up some gremlins.

Maybe try re-pairing the controller and then re-calibrate everything? I'm sure you know that the yellow light means something is wrong with the stick calibration... so you've done the right thing trying to re-calibrate. Sometimes re-pairing clears up some gremlins.

Already did it. THREE times!!!

Is the yellow light on your RE 700 extender or the transmitter?

Is everything charged?

Is the yellow light on your RE 700 extender or the transmitter?

Is everything charged?

It's on the radio. And NOTHING gets it off. Not even a trip to my local dealer. But they tried their controller and it fired my Phantom right up.

What bugs the crap out of me is that it worked when i got it back from DJI, but I re-calibrated it because it had a drift to it and that's when all hell broke out.

I'm looking for a cheap controller with the gimble wheel, or a whole Vision + so I can finally cure this problem. But this problem is just crazy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav