The search for a downed quad !

Reaction score
I was browsing the web the other night and saw a guy had lost his Phantom in a Rapeseed field. It was 124 miles away from me but International Quad Rescue sprung into action.

[vimeo]92946067[/vimeo]

Shrimpfarmer said:
I was browsing the web the other night and saw a guy had lost his Phantom in a Rapeseed field. It was 124 miles away from me but International Quad Rescue sprung into action.

[vimeo]92946067[/vimeo]

....and????

RedRyderMedia said:
Shrimpfarmer said:

[vimeo]92946067[/vimeo]

....and????

...and today I learned what rapeseed plants look like. And that they exist. :cool:

My new Phantom is on it's way and I'll be using it to find my lost bird that's been resting somewhere in the woods for well over a month. This one will have a GPS tracker! Will have to get there after the snow melts and before the trees get their leaves to have any chance of success. Wish me luck.

Oh, funny vid! Any luck?

and..... its still sitting in that field somewhere. We couldn't find it and I flew 6 P2 batteries trying to find it. The guy who lost it was distracted by the sudden appearance of a helicopter. He tried to bring it back and then he was challenged by a farmer as to what he was doing. He made the mistake of taking his eye off the quad. It could be anywhere in that field.

I never want to see Rapeseed again.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj