The Phantom makes Inventors Hall of Fame

Cheers for a Drone company that holds 80% of Drone sales..they Build a Great product...to bad careless guys tear them UP and then they POINT a Finger at Dji and put the BIG blame on them ! careless drone flyers are a dime a dozen don't be ONE........." FLY ALWAYS RESPONSIBLY " ! If no body ever drove stupid we would not have auto driving laws...as we would all " Drive responsibly " makes sense don't it !

Cheers for a Drone company that holds 80% of Drone sales..they Build a Great product...to bad careless guys tear them UP and then they POINT a Finger at Dji and put the BIG blame on them ! careless drone flyers are a dime a dozen don't be ONE........." FLY ALWAYS RESPONSIBLY " ! If no body ever drove stupid we would not have auto driving laws...as we would all " Drive responsibly " makes sense don't it !

Merit where merit is deserved. DJI deserves the honor.
Their costumer service is good and horrible. They honored their warranty, but sent me a replacement with an intermittent problem .It was three days out of the original warranty and DJ I would not talk to me about their bad replacement. I had the flight records that show the problem existed before the warranty expired. I lose. Well, it’s still on going.

Geeeeeeeeeeeee my P3 was a week short of being OUT of warranty and i sent it back with a tiny itty bitty single crack In ONLY "one engine" pod and i got a Brand new drone back that performs Great in all ways shapes and forms ! and i was Very very happy too !
we are going to read a lots of storys here i Think yays n nays LOL

Thanks Gregg........some might not like my words.....But glad that you do.....Thank You.

M-mAN
Merit where merit is deserved. DJI deserves the honor.
Their costumer service is good and horrible. They honored their warranty, but sent me a replacement with an intermittent problem .It was three days out of the original warranty and DJ I would not talk to me about their bad replacement. I had the flight records that show the problem existed before the warranty expired. I lose. Well, it’s still on going.

Sometime the truth hurts. I'll be *** if I let someone fly irresponsible. Some individuals just do not have common sense.

I have owned DJI Phantoms for almost 6 years.....and come up through the ranks of the P2,3, and now I am flying a P4P.
All the while, I have found DJI's product to be very good.
I will say that the P2s and P3s had some issues(remember flyaways?);however, once advancements in technology were made and the late P3Ps came along......and now into the P4 series, I feel that DJI now have a solid platform.
As for DJI's Customer Care record.......I have read all the posts about this.....some of it good and some not so good.
I can only relate my experience with what DJI did for me when I had a problem with my first P4 when it would not(despite everything I tried) accept any updates to its firmware.

DJI asked me to box it up and send it to them in California where they'd take a look.
One week to get there via UPS.
They had it a few days and then told me they would be replacing it.
One week later, I received a new one and it has been performing flawlessly now for over a year.

My P4P is excellent: a solid aircraft with a great camera enabling me to get images that are great.

So, overall, I would give a ' thumbs up ' to DJI as the company enters its 2nd decade of production. :)

Thanks Henricks.....What a great positive post.....I'm with you all the way too ! ...like mine it was only a week short OF out of the years warranty and i also got a " Brand New Drone " !

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Yes, I feel that, while others out there have had negative experiences with DJI, I really needed to outline my own experience with the company.
And, my experience has been quite good. :)

I also feel that when you consider just how sophisticated these aircraft are and the technology built into them........what DJI has done with their product is impressive.
Having been with the company now for over 5 years, I have watched how they have improved their Phantom series of aircraft........made changes.......and pushed the envelope.

Today's P4 series of quadcopters are very impressive and you can see how DJI have incorporated things they have learned over the decade into what they produce today.

My P4P is everything I want: a rock solid aircraft with a great camera that gets the job done every time I fly, no matter what the conditions are like.
Just yesterday, I had a small 'window' of opportunity to get a short flight in where I was hovering about 30 feet up and shooting down a railway track with freshly fallen snow on the tracks and in the woods on either side of the tracks. It was late afternoon and it was about an hour before sunset.
There was a stiff NW wind blowing.......and about 36 degrees(3Celcius).
My positioning to get the shots I wanted meant the aircraft was taking the breeze side on.
Tight confines because there were telephone lines nearby.
Despite this, the Phantom was pretty steady and I was able to get the shots I wanted.

Whether it's extended flights over water, flying up over tree ridge lines, operating in confined spaces, or working with a breeze blowing......every time I land and am packing up my Phantom, it never ceases to amaze me (when I look at the Phantom resting in its case) where it's been and what it's done.
Very impressive! :)

Yes, I feel that, while others out there have had negative experiences with DJI, I really needed to outline my own experience with the company.
And, my experience has been quite good. :)

I also feel that when you consider just how sophisticated these aircraft are and the technology built into them........what DJI has done with their product is impressive.
Having been with the company now for over 5 years, I have watched how they have improved their Phantom series of aircraft........made changes.......and pushed the envelope.

Today's P4 series of quadcopters are very impressive and you can see how DJI have incorporated things they have learned over the decade into what they produce today.

My P4P is everything I want: a rock solid aircraft with a great camera that gets the job done every time I fly, no matter what the conditions are like.
Just yesterday, I had a small 'window' of opportunity to get a short flight in where I was hovering about 30 feet up and shooting down a railway track with freshly fallen snow on the tracks and in the woods on either side of the tracks. It was late afternoon and it was about an hour before sunset.
There was a stiff NW wind blowing.......and about 36 degrees(3Celcius).
My positioning to get the shots I wanted meant the aircraft was taking the breeze side on.
Tight confines because there were telephone lines nearby.
Despite this, the Phantom was pretty steady and I was able to get the shots I wanted.

Whether it's extended flights over water, flying up over tree ridge lines, operating in confined spaces, or working with a breeze blowing......every time I land and am packing up my Phantom, it never ceases to amaze me (when I look at the Phantom resting in its case) where it's been and what it's done.
Very impressive! :)

Bravo...my sentiment's exactly. Now, Hendricks, let me solve a problem for you. Move to Florida, lolol. I fly almost everyday from November 15th thru May 1st. Getting ready to fly down the river in a few hours. Perfect day today!

Kielma
DJI: because the rest are just toys.

:)

Believe me, I have thought about moving to Florida or Jamaica or Barbados, or Bahamas, etc MANY times over the years.........lol

Well put Mike[emoji106][emoji41]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers