The P2V, CANBUS and the Ground Station.... Oh my!

Reaction score
So I got my iPad Ground Station on Monday and figured out very quickly that the P2V had no visible CANBUS port. Sighs.... Then found out I did not need to by the Ground Station as the P2V is just waiting for DJI to drop a software update. So i did some digging.... and found the P2V dose have a CANBUS port on the MC.... but how to get it to plug into a standard CANBUS plug... well it seem there is a replacement part for the P2 called PHANTOM 2 PART 2 CAN MODULE. it is a a new landng skid with a CANBUS port on it and a cable to plug in to the CAN port on the MC..... Not really knowing if it would actually work, I ordered it two days ago should be here tomorrow..... It my understanding that with the last software update the CANBUS Port on the P2V's MC was made active. this allowing the use of the Ground Station with the P2V... Well im hoping but it looks like is plaseable... Not sure how it will work ill know better when the mail come tomarrow... Ill keep you posted on what I find.

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

PHANTOM 2 PART 2 CAN MODUL -http://1uas.com/Phantom-2-Part-2-CAN-Module?search=Phantom+2+Part+2+CAN+Module

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj