The new firmware update issue

Reaction score
Hi, i tried to update the new firmware but during the update i turned off the controller accidental....
Than i cancelled the update because nothing happened after i turned off the controller. So i turned off the aircraft too and i tried to start it again but the aircraft do this incredible horror noise. I think the rotor make this noise because sometime it moves a little bit.
What can i do? The app say that the latest firmware is on the aircraft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Put it somewhere to hide the noise it will drive you crazy!! Do the update endure the noise and everything will be fine. Same type of thing happened to me had to put up with the screaming from the drone and the wife lol. In the end all is well!

I tried a lot of time to update again but always say the app that the update failed... I think i will bring it to a drone mechanic to try fix it

Did you try formatting the SD card? Went through the same issue (same noise etc) and with a little patience I completed the update.

Yes of course. Can you write down what did you do ?

Yes of course. Can you write down what did you do ?

All I did was format the card and ran the update another time. I think I pulled the battery, but mine made the obnoxious sound after the first time failed but completed on my second attempt.

I am the winner of a DJI Phantom 3 Standard. After attempting a failed upgrade using the DJI App, I was greeted by the alarm sound on my next attempt.
Now the Wifi from the aircraft doesn't broadcast anymore. I have no way to use the DJI App to connect.
Is there any other known way to upgrade the firmware? Is it a brick now?

You can only upgrade by dji app...
But try to turn off and turn on the controller lot of time because i had the same issue before that.

After you turn off everthing, reformat your sd card and turn on and you should be able to connect to the bird now to try firmware upgrade again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues