The most stunning drone pictures of 2014

All great pictures, but what I find confusing is that while these are being celebrated on one hand, they are condemned on another..... aren't most of those pictures illegal? Flying within 50m of buildings, flying over groups of people?

pilsburypie said:
All great pictures, but what I find confusing is that while these are being celebrated on one hand, they are condemned on another..... aren't most of those pictures illegal? Flying within 50m of buildings, flying over groups of people?

They certainly are, but aren't they wonderful? :)

Those are great, but...

I have seen work posted here, by our members, which are just as good, if not better. :D

Doono said:
pilsburypie said:

Illegal by whose standards? None of them were taken in the USA.

Just sayin'

sdtrojan said:
Doono said:
pilsburypie said:

Illegal by whose standards? None of them were taken in the USA.

Just sayin'

Pictures have been published by the BBC... (The BBC is a British company) and the comment made by a british guy. In what should we care about what is legal or not in the USA? )
There is a whole world out there you know... BTW I assume California is a part of USA isn't it? :lol:

Those and thousands like them are on Skypixel. As well as videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20