The Most Basic of Questions

Reaction score
Bought a Phantom 4 over the winter and now the weather is getting to the point where I can go out and use it.

But I can't find anything which tells me when I'll know when the battery is fully charged. Nothing in the documents that came with the drone, nothing on their "academy" in the app.

When will I go when the battery is fully charged? All the lights on? All off? Right now the round one and three of them are blinking (up from 2 blinking)

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

The battery is fully charged when the lights shut off.

Thank you very much!

If I have one frustration with the product at this point, it's their lack of useful documentation.

If I have one frustration with the product at this point, it's their lack of useful documentation.
Their documentation is pretty good for the most part. The Phantom 4 manual covers this topic in the following section:

Charging.jpg

Guess I hadn't had enough coffee this morning before I started lol

Thanks!!!

Read and understand the section on the "Return to Home" functions. There are a lot of threads about lost drone accidents that may have been prevented with the proper settings.

Yes, the Return To Home is most important after avoiding misperception of trees/buildings/power lines. Make sure you understand what your RTH altitude is ACTUALLY set at. Feet vs. meters.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan