The limited altitude

Reaction score
This began to happen a month or two ago with my MavicAir I. At altitude of 120m it keeps telling me that I've reached the high limit although we have here such limit at 150m. And I even noticed that it won't go any higher or at least it become less responsive.
But this never happened when I fly my Phantom. Is this something to do with geofences or what?
I never haven't updated FW at both drones.

This began to happen a month or two ago with my MavicAir I. At altitude of 120m it keeps telling me that I've reached the high limit although we have here such limit at 150m. And I even noticed that it won't go any higher or at least it become less responsive.
Is this something to do with geofences or what?
Without knowing anything more it's not possible to say.
What is the Max Altitude limit set at?
Is there an airport approach/depart path that might have an influence?
Have you tried in different locations?

Reactions: JoBe
Of course this is not happening because of my pre set the altitude. I have it at 300m.
There are one small sport airport near but we have the limitation near such airports to 50m in 5km circle.
I'm a bit angry as I got just a nice shot to do ant it said 'no higher'!

• Sad
Of course this is not happening because of my pre set the altitude. I have it at 300m.
There are one small sport airport near but we have the limitation near such airports to 50m in 5km circle.
I'm a bit angry as I got just a nice shot to do ant it said 'no higher'!
Does this happen in different locations?

Does the Mavic possibly have an updated no-fly database. Later one than the Phantom?

Andy, did you figure it out? Was it FlySafe on the mavic? My mini has more local restrictions than my Phantoms. (In U.S.)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1