The JDI Fantom 5 drone is here!

This pentacopter can be pre-ordered right now, but shipping won’t start for another 23 years!
Now that IS funny ...

Reactions: PhantomMenace65
There is a lot of difference in ? months compared to 23 years ...

Tell that to the hapless souls that waited for months for the Mavic Pro. I was one of those that ordered soon after the announcement but when it became clear the DJI was asleep at the wheel with the Mavic I had second thoughts. Then, when the P4P was announced with superior camera I cancelled the Mavic and ordered the P4P. I received my P4P within a week of the order.

Brian

Tell that to the hapless souls that waited for months for the Mavic Pro. I was one of those that ordered soon after the announcement but when it became clear the DJI was asleep at the wheel with the Mavic I had second thoughts. Then, when the P4P was announced with superior camera I cancelled the Mavic and ordered the P4P. I received my P4P within a week of the order.

Brian
JDI Fantom 5 Release Date?
This pentacopter can be pre-ordered right now, but shipping won’t start for another 23 years!
That ^ came from wetalkuav.com who wrote the original article and who in their right mind is going to pre-order right now and wait 23 years according to that article ?,maybe you will but i'm sure not !.

As we say down-under 'sucked in' (then chewed up, spat out and trodden on). What a laugh (or perhaps I should say ROFL), pity the release date wasn't closer to April 1st. I wonder what other amazing products the JDI Corporation has?

WOW. Just wow.
It's a joke.

#ShakingHeadRollingEyes

That ^ came from wetalkuav.com who wrote the original article and who in their right mind is going to pre-order right now and wait 23 years according to that article ?,maybe you will but i'm sure not !.

Reactions: Greg Nystrom
I have a hard enough time waiting for normal shipping let alone 23 years, cool bird though

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr