The General Lee Drone

Reaction score
20150815_161508.jpg

If it were only Corvette "Flame Red" like the General.
Did you see the current owner of LEE 1 is painting over the flag? :eek:
Yeah I saw that, some yuppie golf pro. He ought to resell the car instead of desecrate the car that so many enjoyed watching on television. Not to debate the politics of the flag itself but just to say it means different things to different people.

I thought it might. I posted the same question here and was assured it shouldnt. I flew yesterday and detected the usual average amount of satellites. I usually connect with anywhere from 9 to 14. Yesterday was 11 on average so it was okay. This is a P2+V3.

Reactions: dirkclod
If it were only Corvette "Flame Red" like the General.
Did you see the current owner of LEE 1 is painting over the flag? :eek:
The orange paint used on the General Lee is the least consistent feature off the car. Corvette Flame Red, Hemi Orange and Big and Bad Orange are all correct ...
images.jpg
What a herd :eek:
Now that's just a bunch of good ole boy's :)

Reactions: 750r
Fun fact: Ive read the interior was tan and not black for filming purposes. Seems black does not make for a good background.
Another fun fact ....
A modified 1969 Dodge Charger, painted to look like the General Lee from the TV Show “The Dukes of Hazzard,” nearly became the most expensive car ever ...
general-lee.jpg

And lets not forget a good ole boy need's a good ole gal :)
good ole girl.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it might. I posted the same question here and was assured it shouldnt. I flew yesterday and detected the usual average amount of satellites. I usually connect with anywhere from 9 to 14. Yesterday was 11 on average so it was okay. This is a P2+V3.
nice

And to think. I grew up with this show. That flag meant nothing to this Yankee. I didn't hate folks of a different race, color etc. I just rooted for them to outrun ol Roscoe. We really have become a nation of overly sensitive pu$$ies.

Oh. And Daisy was always more of a focal point.
Those daisy dukes....ah.....:rolleyes:

And to think. I grew up with this show. That flag meant nothing to this Yankee. I didn't hate folks of a different race, color etc. I just rooted for them to outrun ol Roscoe. We really have become a nation of overly sensitive pu$$ies.
Ya mean you one of them Yankee's o_O;)
All that was over along time ago and is just history now and should just be let go !
We all da same bro ! :)
Well almost :eek:..

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
If the plastic shell doesn't affect the GPS then why would a non-metallic sticker? You'll be fine. :)

And as far as the colors used I am aware of the different ones used but the original was Corvette Flame Red!
Anyone visit the Dukes Of Hazard museum in Chattanooga Tennessee?

Last edited:
If the plastic shell doesn't affect the GPS then why would a non-metallic sticker? You'll be fine. :)

And as far as the colors used I am aware of the different ones used but the original was Corvette Flame Red!
Anyone visit the Dukes Of Hazard museum in Chattanooga Tennessee?
Not I and ya wasn't aware of the colors till I posted that picture ! o_O:p

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
I put mine on the battery door. Wish I had a big'un like the OP. Oh well, this bird is decorating the swamp somewhere in SE North Carolina. Got my replacement flyin' now. No flag yet, but it's a' comin...

phantom front .JPG

Thanks man. It was back on March 12 and I was new to FPV. I was so into what I was seeing on the monitor, that I was waaaaaay too far out. The last thing I saw from telemetry was 10.1V, then snow. OOPS :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: ! Anyway, I grieved for something like twelve days, then bought a used one off the classies here. I made improvements to almost every aspect of the new bird, especially a TRACKER !!! So now it's up and away again, and havin' a ball in my old age. How's Mia 2?

Thanks man. It was back on March 12 and I was new to FPV. I was so into what I was seeing on the monitor, that I was waaaaaay too far out. The last thing I saw from telemetry was 10.1V, then snow. OOPS :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: ! Anyway, I grieved for something like twelve days, then bought a used one off the classies here. I made improvements to almost every aspect of the new bird, especially a TRACKER !!! So now it's up and away again, and havin' a ball in my old age. How's Mia 2?
Great and just ordered a new tracker ..the TK109 . Looks like I will like it better than the 102 .
Mia 2 today.jpg Got the FPVLR's back on it now instead of those .

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31