The First Baptist Church of Brunswick Maryland

Reaction score
I recently shot an aerial video of a local church. I'm very passionate about this and really enjoying utilizing my creative juices to make these videos. Please let me know what you think!

Drone: DJI Phantom 4 Pro+
Camera Settings: 4K / 3840×2160 at 30fps
Processed with Adobe Premiere

Reactions: Chris42
I am no expert, but I will try to help. Just my view and the aesthetics as I see them. You were doing so, but one place in particular as you were coming down in front of the church, I thought you should have moved the gimbal with the flow of your movement. You seem to stop and then move the gimbal. As you came from the back of the church and passed, I felt it would have been better to have stopped there. You then turned which I would have left out. I then would have went to panning down the steeple. Coming up from the river was a little long, with little interests. Maybe a little quicker shot or just the trees to the church. Leave people wanting more. Don't be be redundant or too long. Oh yea. you need to clean the cobwebs out of the belfry. Lol. I'm nobody and everything I said could be wrong. KEEP SHOOTING. AH, VIDEO THAT IS.

Nice place to live and film well done keep up the good work [emoji16]

I am no expert, but I will try to help. Just my view and the aesthetics as I see them. You were doing so, but one place in particular as you were coming down in front of the church, I thought you should have moved the gimbal with the flow of your movement. You seem to stop and then move the gimbal. As you came from the back of the church and passed, I felt it would have been better to have stopped there. You then turned which I would have left out. I then would have went to panning down the steeple. Coming up from the river was a little long, with little interests. Maybe a little quicker shot or just the trees to the church. Leave people wanting more. Don't be be redundant or too long. Oh yea. you need to clean the cobwebs out of the belfry. Lol. I'm nobody and everything I said could be wrong. KEEP SHOOTING. AH, VIDEO THAT IS.

Agreed! Thanks for the pointers. This was my first attempt at trying to capture a POI. Funny you mention the belfry. I was actually there doing an inspection video. It is in dire need of repair. Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20