The Family Robot

Awww hell no. What I do at home when the wife isn't here is my business. It's bad enough I got the cat staring at me when I'm alone, I don't need a robot that can record judging me too. :lol:

planedr said:
Awww hell no. What I do at home when the wife isn't here is my business. It's bad enough I got the cat staring at me when I'm alone, I don't need a robot that can record judging me too. :lol:
Lucky you, you have one that is awake. Mine next to me is out cold as usual. :roll:
Robot is.......interesting....

Tuna, No. Those blasted cat treats my sister introduced him to. That is all he wants. Too expensive to use as a staple. They are treats after all.

We don't buy our cat treats, he gets enough little pieces of cheese and broccoli. He loves spanish olives, those are his favorites. He is a weird cat.

Wait did this turn into a cat thread? :eek:

It's okay... it's the Off Topic forum... which actually means the posts really start off on topic, but can drift anywhere ;)

And, besides, Jibo is a little bit like a cat... so, there you go, on topic!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aibo.gif

Nobody remembers this from 1999?

I do.
As for this becoming a cat thread, another BIG popular forum I am on, someone mentioned their cat. We ended up with more posts on everyone's cat than you would ever guess. One guy stated you guys are all a bunch of pussies. We all got a good giggle out of that thread. :lol:

My, my, what a violent kitty. RT is mellow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20