The drone wars are starting...

If I win the lottery, I am going to invest in as many inexpensive 5km fpv drones it will buy, and put out an all points bulletin for any pilots that wish to join in the fun to meet at a yet to be determined spot about 5km out of city limits and the no fly zone, and unload a swarm on the deer droppings place for shits and grins.

We combine all the footage grabbed, make a killer video that goes viral, and then take any proceeds and do it all over again... turn it into a yearly event. It will draw thousands... it could fund charity... we could open up a drone training facility nearby to deer droppings... it will be a blast.

Now- off to buy that winning lottery ticket.

Hiway said:
If I win the lottery, I am going to invest in as many inexpensive 5km fpv drones it will buy, and put out an all points bulletin for any pilots that wish to join in the fun to meet at a yet to be determined spot about 5km out of city limits and the no fly zone, and unload a swarm on the deer droppings place for shits and grins.

We combine all the footage grabbed, make a killer video that goes viral, and then take any proceeds and do it all over again... turn it into a yearly event. It will draw thousands... it could fund charity... we could open up a drone training facility nearby to deer droppings... it will be a blast.

Now- off to buy that winning lottery ticket.

I'm there... name time/date

That is the weirdest article ive read about drones so far, i would reccommend that we all start calling them R/C helicopter's again before this gets out of hand.

CAN I SAY COMPLETE RETARTS, WHEN YOU FIRE THE RIFLE IN THE AIR AND MISS THE DRONE WHERE DOES THAT 3000 FPS BULLET END UP, WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN,,, RETARTS

birddogg said:
That is the weirdest article ive read about drones so far, i would reccommend that we all start calling them R/C helicopter's again before this gets out of hand.

I agree I don't like my buddies calling it "the drone". I try to just call it the vision. Also I have had a lot of people that clearly at first don't see the videography/photography side of it at all and are shocked to learn that I have one asking who I was planning on spying on :shock: Oh Canada.. :roll:

... Steel was a suspect involving a strange incident at his workplace in Arvada, about 60 miles away, in which a co-worker told police that when he picked up his telephone, liquid mercury oozed out of the receiver and onto his face.

Mercury is odorless, and dangerous to breathe, and Arvada police suspected Steel of attempting to kill his co-worker. Police searched his home for chemicals but did not find enough evidence to charge Steel.

Arvada police say Steel remains a person of interest in the case. He denied any involvement.

Why am I not surprised about this additional tidbit regarding this gentleman? It would be an interesting lawsuit. Steele shoots down my "drone", however, my attorney argues that it's a RC quadcopter, suing him for destruction of private property and felony vandalism. ;)

MedX172 said:
... Steel was a suspect involving a strange incident at his workplace in Arvada, about 60 miles away, in which a co-worker told police that when he picked up his telephone, liquid mercury oozed out of the receiver and onto his face.

Mercury is odorless, and dangerous to breathe, and Arvada police suspected Steel of attempting to kill his co-worker. Police searched his home for chemicals but did not find enough evidence to charge Steel.

Arvada police say Steel remains a person of interest in the case. He denied any involvement.

Why am I not surprised about this additional tidbit regarding this gentleman? It would be an interesting lawsuit. Steele shoots down my "drone", however, my attorney argues that it's a RC quadcopter, suing him for destruction of private property and felony vandalism. ;)

Okay... That puts it in perspective. This guy's apparently a couple cans short of a six-pack... Mercury in the ear... Interesting technique. :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik