The DEADLINESS of the Phantom!!!

Reaction score
Ok, yes it was a clickbait title, BUT how dangerous are the props on the Phantom 3? I know they will take your eye out, but will they cut you? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Have seen some videos where they will scratch ya arm pretty good and guess it depends how it hits ya as far as the plastic ones ..
but them carbon ones :eek:
flesh wound.gif

Reactions: Nickster
this is what my P2 did to me, so yes

image_zps9f48acd0.jpeg

Saw a youtube video of a guy that grabbed 1 inside his house and came back from the hospital w/ 15 stitches (plastic props). Biggest reason I use guards is we have eagles around an my thinking is it will do less damage to them w/ than w/out. Eagles hate quads. Can't blame them it was there turf first.

Saw a youtube video of a guy that grabbed 1 inside his house and came back from the hospital w/ 15 stitches (plastic props). Biggest reason I use guards is we have eagles around an my thinking is it will do less damage to them w/ than w/out. Eagles hate quads. Can't blame them it was there turf first.
Yeah I saw that too. Jeez.

I saw this on Reddit a while back -- the aftermath of a Phantom crash (not sure which one, particular details etc...):

http://i.imgur.com/JhOYeNU.jpg

So yeah, looks like it can gouge you up real good. You may even need stitches if it hits you just right!

I saw this on Reddit a while back -- the aftermath of a Phantom crash (not sure which one, particular details etc...):

So yeah, looks like it can gouge you up real good. You may even need stitches if it hits you just right!
Ah man,would love too here the details on that 1

Ouch! I'm going to wear my full face motorcycle helmet when I hand catch from now on!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: roartiz
Umm I wonder why I can't grab something turning 25k rpm with my soft unprotected skin.... Ugh duh.... Seriously ???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ouch but I think it's retarded to let a little drone attack you like that, if you are in control of the drone ie using csc etc this won't happen.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not a Phantom, I know, but any quadcopter should be treated with the same respect and safety in mind.

This is akin to gun handling... you observe gun safety universally, whether it's a .22 cal or a .44 magnum.

I can't believe he didn't get hit in the eye!
Atleast he has some battle scars.

Not a Phantom, I know, but any quadcopter should be treated with the same respect and safety in mind.

This is akin to gun handling... you observe gun safety universally, whether it's a .22 cal or a .44 magnum.

Yeah, that was mostly his fault, but some people will blame it on the drone. o_O:rolleyes:

Ouch but I think it's retarded to let a little drone attack you like that, if you are in control of the drone ie using csc etc this won't happen.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sadly, quite a few Phantom Pilots don't know that the CSC will shut down the Motors in an emergency. It will destroy the props (or maybe your face) if it goes rouge and don't shut down the motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1