The crashed and the lost

Reaction score
This community is riddled with tales of drones crashing and getting lost, often for rather obvious reasons the pilots could have avoided. Can't we have a section just for crashes and losses? I reckon it would be the biggest section on here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You must be joking. The minority of disheartened Phantom Pilots, those folks with problematic drones is the small fraction of the whole large number, of us without any problems. So why promote that, with a specific section. I actually like it, just how it sits now, with a nice mix of everything Phantom 3 included. A section with nothing but depressing threads would be a sad and sorry section, that most guys without errors would likely avoid. Having those threads mixed in with the others makes a nice balance. Maybe too, because I am a Libran, & we desire that equilibrium... Ha.
Yeah, point and counterpoint.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Agreed

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Well come on in, to the forum & Phantom family.
If you folks feel so strongly about this, Please start a poll, a small survey and get some actual numbers up on the board, for and against. ;-)
All in favor say Yayyy, & those opposed groan Nayyy. Hehe
Good luck... If it's desired, it will happen, if not, you go back to your pipe dreams... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Yayy. Don't get me wrong - awesome setup on here. I just find myself reading about crashes and losses a great deal, which is fine but I'm hunting for more professional threads, relating to technique, gear etc. I just thought a filter would be more efficient.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nayyy Bob, no tea here. Most of us who frequent this forum, have no Phantom drone problems, but come here for entertainment, cheap entertainment at that... & also to try and assist those who do encounter difficulties and request assistance. If there was an area that was all only specific problematic flights and drone errors, I would avoid it. I feel the mix is necessary to keep it flowing along, at a nice steady pace. But whatever the mods feel is appropriate, I would 'Go' along with, but at the same time avoid it like the plague. Too much bad news in one place is just depressing. Sad but true.
Let's not segregate the winners and those who aren't winning yet. Compartmentalized.

RedHotPoker

Nayyy. I do seek help at times but prefer interesting stories and good info type threads and such. I would definitely avoid what you are proposing. Sorry, just like happy stuff.

Well, while you are still a rank new comer, but you know how people are. They hide the true content, with a misnomer title.
Like, "Oh wow, what happened?" Or "Have you done this?"
Draw you in, before you know it, it's too late... Vacuum...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl