The confluence of two rivers

Here is one I took in July and it was very hot so the video is really refreshing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very enjoyable. Beautiful clear water - I was looking for trout as you skimmed just over the surface. Thank you for sharing.
I have been doing a lot of low flying lately filming wheat and maize seed trials. However, on the rare occasions that the P4 has been out over water I am on edge - illogical I know but it just feels somehow risky.
All the best, Martin

Thanks! I have my eyes on it all the time when I do that. I don't trust the monitor view at such flying.

You did a really great job of editing. You gave a clear idea of the area, the surrounding landscape and kept us oriented so we didn't get lost. Too many videos jump around, travel in too many directions and are confusing. While they still have interesting footage, the viewer gets completely lost and has no idea where they are. You did a great job of telling the story and I really like the approach down the trail. That's a nice touch that I'll use sometime.

Really effective editing and planning.

You did a really great job of editing. You gave a clear idea of the area, the surrounding landscape and kept us oriented so we didn't get lost. Too many videos jump around, travel in too many directions and are confusing. While they still have interesting footage, the viewer gets completely lost and has no idea where they are. You did a great job of telling the story and I really like the approach down the trail. That's a nice touch that I'll use sometime.

Really effective editing and planning.
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers