The Cold People in Florida

Reaction score
I have an answer for the cold people in Florida. As I have always said, "Go West, Young Man." I am sure those hot people in the Great Southwest will let you visit for a few days to get the cold out of your bones. :cool: 40 degrees in Miami? Well, it has snowed there in the past, so anything is possible. :shock:
I am aware you will get the last laugh. When you are back to hot, I will still have my ground covered with that white crap. :(
-27 degrees actual temperature inland from me this morning. The big lake keeps me warm. I have 0.3 above right now and still snowing. :cry:

44f this a.m.in beautiful, sunny, Boca [Del Vista] Raton. (Sienfeld reference)

Love it.

We get 3-4 weeks of this a year, 2-3 days at a time.

Was 71f in house this a.m. :cool:

Not too bad here this am, low 40's. I might have to bring in a couple of plants tonight. Oh, the horror! :lol: :lol: :cool:

12f in NC this AM.. schools been out all week due to snow and the black ice in the AM.

Tonight will set a new record cold of <5f..... Coldest its ever been since I moved here.

I keep reminding myself I came from Chicago where it was -12f w -30f wind chill... yesterday

It just jumped up to a nice warm 75 degrees here... inside the house. ;) We have more snow and ice on the way this weekend, but our school said they're going to be open again this monday no matter what, since we ran out of snow days for the year. We only have 5 people in my class, so this should be interesting.

I contemplated going out to fly today when it was 63°. I ended up not going and looking forward to a high of 79 on Sunday and low 80s to start the week. :)

I hate the cold.

pittsy said:
I contemplated going out to fly today when it was 63°. I ended up not going and looking forward to a high of 79 on Sunday and low 80s to start the week. :)

I hate the cold.

If I weren't such a classy guy I'd be sitting here flipping you off right now... **** right I would... :D

:twisted: (Okay... fingers back on the keyboard... koff...)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
pittsy said:

I hate the cold.

If I weren't such a classy guy I'd be sitting here flipping you off right now... **** right I would... :D

:twisted: (Okay... fingers back on the keyboard... koff...)

-slinger

Haha... :lol: :)

I'll trade house in Wyoming for one in Florida. Well, maybe for a week or two... :lol:

70's in S. Georgia, no wind and perfect flying weather. Of course, because I'm laid up with a possibly broken hip (awaiting imaging results). Last night I screwed up my back! It had been raining and cold and yesterday and today were our fist suitable flying days. Plus, I have three new quads to fly! Bummer...

PhantomFanatic said:
70's in S. Georgia, no wind and perfect flying weather. Of course, because I'm laid up with a possibly broken hip (awaiting imaging results). Last night I screwed up my back! It had been raining and cold and yesterday and today were our fist suitable flying days. Plus, I have three new quads to fly! Bummer...

**** dude, if you're going to be all busted up, you can't fly your machines. You could just send them to me... :D

Hope you get fixed up pretty quick. Careful with those fingers, we'd miss you ifn's you broke them too. :lol: :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik