The Cheesewring in Cornwall at sunset

Reaction score
Go easy on me as I'm pretty new to this and this is my first DJI drone, that said no one ever learn't anything by not being told the truth so comments good and bad all welcome.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just right! Kept me engaged until the end.

Right length, right timing of shots, smooth flying and beautiful use of light.

Well done!

Reactions: Yeoer
That is unreal! I have some footage from Dartmoor, unfortunately not sunset as the walk to the top of the tor was 45mins, I'd have got back in the dark and all those sheep scare the hell out of me. My footage is no where near as good as yours.

Reactions: Yeoer
That is unreal! I have some footage from Dartmoor, unfortunately not sunset as the walk to the top of the tor was 45mins, I'd have got back in the dark and all those sheep scare the hell out of me. My footage is no where near as good as yours.

I'm pretty lucky as i live quite close, I've photographed around there and kind of know when the sunset going to be impressive so i can head out in plenty of time. That said i've been caught out by the wind a few times with the drone so a long walk ends with me just being blown around watching the sun go down.

Reactions: canispeaktodave
Thanks

I had an XK Detect X380 before the Phantom and i found that easier to control as it was a lot slower, I've just been flying slowly to get used to the extra speed of the phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers