The biggest problem with DJI

Reaction score
There is no face of the company, there are engineers who work on the product publicly on Twitter or Facebook and there no link between the consumers and those are building the software and hardware. All we have are support staff who are nowhere close to those who build the firmware or hardware and hear their updates from higher up the chain as hearsay

I still can't conceive in this day and age there is no public face in the engineering and software team consumers can converse with

Yes, I think there are serious management issues. Its almost like everyone is on their own schedule. For example, an email was sent to all dealers yesterday announcing the DJI Matrix 100, and yet there had been no teasers on their channel and as of yet, no product videos or even an official announcement.

Another example was when they did the live event in New York. I was originally invited, but could not make it so I transferred my invite to someone on this forum. After that, I got 7 different emails on the same day from different PR employees giving me the date/time/location of the event.

There needs to be a management hierarchy and fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20