The best prop out there...

Go for the vision originals. The alternatives are cheaper but they do not come balanced and they are not the same quality. Carbon fiber props are lighter but they break easily and can be costly if broken.

If you have a 1.1, you don't have self-tightening motor mounts, so you're limited to non-self-tightening props. You have two real choices:

1) Wait for DJI's E300 non-self-tightening 9443 (Vision) props to be released. They're new, so only a few shops carry them at the moment. Or,

2) Go with the ebay knockoff "Vision style" props. Make sure you get the non-self-tightening (non-threaded hub) version. All ebay props you buy need to be balanced to fly well, so if you don't have one, invest in something like a Dubro Tru-spin prop balancer. The choice between plastic and carbon fiber is yours. Carbon is lighter and stiffer, but costs more. I prefer carbon myself, but I'm also waiting for a set of option 1) to test.

Some men search for the ultimate beer. Some men spend a lifetime seeking the ultimate rush of adrenaline. There are those who will wallow in stench and degradation for financial gain, or a woman. I have known men who would crawl through broken glass on their naked belly, just to sniff the tire tracks of the truck that carried a lady's jeans to the laundry...

...and then there is El Guano, who is drawn like a moth to a flame, to any rotor that remotely may fit his quad.

Gotta respect that shizz. Mad ninja prop skillz. To every season turn, turn, turn... when it comes to props, something stinks up in here cause ElGuano's the ****.
(can I say that in here?)

<groans from the back row>
Hey ElGuano... didn't you ever hear? The pun is the lowest form of humor.

Hiway said:
<groans from the back row>
Hey ElGuano... didn't you ever hear? The pun is the lowest form of humor.

I guess I left the door wide o-pun to that one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers