The aerial photo that I like the most, Hong Kong miniature

Very nice, John. You live in a beautiful and exciting city. Do you care to share details on how you achieved the panorama? How many shots? How high were you? How long did it take?

Very nice, John. You live in a beautiful and exciting city. Do you care to share details on how you achieved the panorama? How many shots? How high were you? How long did it take?

around 400m height, no special technique, just shot 8 shots from left to right and stitch it together by photoshop.

Due to the backlight of the sun, The original photo is quite wash out, so I have to do a lot of editing to bring the detail back.

Finally, Tweak the color to suite my taste and that's it.

Reactions: arkadek1
That is amazing. How did you get that perspective and keep everything aligned? You would have had to have flown in a curve to get that much of the coast in view, so it would have been hard to maintain the same distance from buildings and stop them warping.

around 400m height, no special technique, just shot 8 shots from left to right and stitch it together by photoshop.

Due to the backlight of the sun, The original photo is quite wash out, so I have to do a lot of editing to bring the detail back.

Finally, Tweak the color to suite my taste and that's it.

All that work has paid off. Well done great picture.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik