That was awesome

Reaction score
Took her up for the second or third flight and about 2 mins in I see a couple bumble bees buzzing around it, it starts to attract more and more and when I brought the Phantom close I could see at least 50 big bees checking it out, some getting sliced by the propellers and dropping like...bees. Just had to wipe some bee guts off of her but ****, that was hilariously awesome and unexpected.

Did u catch any cool video? My phantom does sound like a swarm of bees...pretty funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plasmo said:
Did u catch any cool video? My phantom does sound like a swarm of bees...pretty funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did get some video of it, will get a link.

I wonder why they like quad copters? They had been attacking my little Helimax 1SQ and they really go after the phantom.

I was just doing some low level flying around the backyard after work this afternoon and I noticed one or two large wood bees hanging around the Phantom. I tried to run them down but they were pretty fast. :twisted:

atag012 said:
Took her up for the second or third flight and about 2 mins in I see a couple bumble bees buzzing around it, it starts to attract more and more and when I brought the Phantom close I could see at least 50 big bees checking it out, some getting sliced by the propellers and dropping like...bees. Just had to wipe some bee guts off of her but ****, that was hilariously awesome and unexpected.

My bird is a bit blood thirsty too.
Every now and then I see bug bits and splattered blood on the props.

It owns the sky and lets bugs know it!

dragonash said:
atag012 said:

My bird is a bit blood thirsty too.
Every now and then I see bug bits and splattered blood on the props.

It owns the sky and lets bugs know it!

Haha true that!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik