Thanks!

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for all those who contribute here. I've been lurking for a month and after about 30 flights I've decided to man up and register. The real life experiences and countless tips have made me a more educated and careful pilot. It's also helped my confidence in the technology. I am still amazed by the quality of experience and although certainly not cheap , the Phantom 3 Pro is awesome . Again , thanks to all who share here!

Attachments

• DJI_0010.JPG
    DJI_0010.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 385
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I went ahead and moved this to a more appropriate location for you. ;)

Welcome to the forum Luzzy :)
Look in more than the P3 section as you can learn lots in here all over .
Maybe you can put in your signature where your located and just what you have as it helps if ya ask something
as then we know how to answer you ;)
Not just the P3 is awesome but they all are !

If ya don't know how use this Free Avatar Maker - Create Avatars and use 120x120 and make yourself an avatar !

Last edited:
Reactions: Luzzy
Happy flying and welcome.

Cool thread Luzzy, welcome to the party.

Check out Dirk's signature for a great search link, mine has some too, but not about the P3.

Enjoy the show... :)

Welcome to the forum Luzzy :)
Look in more than the P3 section as you can learn lots in here all over .
Maybe you can put in your signature where your located and just what you have as it helps if ya ask something
as then we know how to answer you ;)
Not just the P3 is awesome but they all are !

If ya don't know how use this Free Avatar Maker - Create Avatars and use 120x120 and make yourself an avatar !

I have been reading it all:). Great intel all over the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Cool thread Luzzy, welcome to the party.

Check out Dirk's signature for a great search link, mine has some too, but not about the P3.

Enjoy the show... :)
Our search's are the same Wy. Yours has everything in here also .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4