Thanks

Reaction score
Noobie here. Just want to thank those on this forum who have really been helpful in advice to new guys like me. The information and links you all supply are awesome. Thanks to those who also pointed out that I should've RTFM as now I will be reading it for the fourth time tonight. Looking forward to this hobby. As I get better I look forward to helping those who need it much like those who've helped me. Now I will go cry in the shower with that sappy shout out. I'm sure I'll still be posting questions but I'll try to do my research first. Great forum.

Holy crap the sky must be really falling down, you're the 3rd new owner that has said they were going to take our advice and rtfm???
Is it a full moon?
You have just improved your chances of not smashing your new phantom by 500%
We take the piss out of people sometimes but guys like you we never will.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy every second of your new phantom. Any questions just shout, even send me a pm but I just wish more people took your approach rather than coming on here and saying "my p3 crashed, WTF?"
Now after you learn the basics wow us with some cool pics and vids

Reactions: Marlin009
Like Meta4 said, human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria. :D

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
That'll take some time my friend but bet I look forward to posting some cool stuff. As far as Marlin goes: my dog ate my cat but I learned a lesson. Dog doesn't like cats. May the P3 be the dog and the skies my precious late kitty. Your memory lives on but I don't miss the fur on my clothes. Carpe Diem.

That'll take some time my friend but bet I look forward to posting some cool stuff. As far as Marlin goes: my dog ate my cat but I learned a lesson. Dog doesn't like cats. May the P3 be the dog and the skies my precious late kitty. Your memory lives on but I don't miss the fur on my clothes. Carpe Diem.
Cant wait for the posts but you have to beware of some posts like Marlin who just quoted Meta
Its a real Haha Wtf moment???
But when you get to know us you won't get so pissed off and will probably throw some piss take quotes in here too sometime ;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lessons are good. My cat is almost 3 times as big as my dog. Some days I wish the cat would eat the dog. Mama would not be happy. Then I would have to correct the cat.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Lessons are good. My cat is almost 3 times as big as my dog. Some days I wish the cat would eat the dog. Mama would not be happy. Then I would have to correct the cat.
Haha the randomness of some the comments in here crack me up, I now see your mamma as a headless fat black woman from the 50's chasing your cat named Tom around with a rolling pin while jerry the mouse rolls around the floor in floods of tears

Close.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dead serious about the cat, he's a big sumbitch. The dog is a little yappy mofo.

Reactions: Steve Moore

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic