Thanks to the pilots who stepped up and helped me and to DJI FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING

Reaction score
Conversations>
Thanks for your help guys

Edit Conversation Mark as Unread Star ConversationLeave Conversation

1. Gerald Lee
    Hi im still the new guy, i had a major problem with my p3p controller not recognizing device's. We all had some great ideas however; it turns out that the controller was defective out of the box! I paired the quad to a known working controller and my bird fired right up, and thats when i discovered that the video downlink in the P3P was defective as well! Yes BOTH a double whammy.
    I had bought this drone 3rd party from craigsl... with not much paperwork but the guy has a legit business so... and everything worked out, when i paired the drone with the working controller of course it went to activation so to shorten this, I was just informed by DJI via email that the repair has been aproved and i should get my "Flying Life Back" in 7 to 10 business days. Where as i can start putting my 35+years of photography back to work
    Thanks again

Good news mate. Glad it all worked well. Can't wait to see the pics [emoji4]

Good news mate. Glad it all worked well. Can't wait to see the pics [emoji4]
Absolutely my friend im going for my FAAR PART 107 soon it's been some yesrs sinse i last sat in that seat lol it was.for my A&P then
One of the reasons for my post was to let people know that there are quite a few defective out of the box controllers they had 6 or 7, at the place i went to check mine
The video downlink problem was a bonus i think lol
Good day to ya

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj