Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
So I have been lurking for a while now and finally joined Wednesday. I have seen so many helpful posts that I figured it was time. I hope to have the chance to help in the future as well. Just learning the basics with a P3A and Autopilot.

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Share your experiences with us.

Reaction score
So I have been lurking for a while now and finally joined Wednesday. I have seen so many helpful posts that I figured it was time. I hope to have the chance to help in the future as well. Just learning the basics with a P3A and Autopilot.
Be very careful with autopilot. Understand what happens when you lose radio signal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reaction score
Working now but threw the first post out on lunch. Thanks for the welcome, and I 'll share a quick one. Had my second flight with Autopilot last night. Simple waypoint loop around a field. The flight went as planned but the proper camera focus settings are still getting worked out. Can't seem to get the height correct, seemed to get more ground than surrounding area. Will have to post my settings from home tonight.

Reaction score
Be very careful with autopilot. Understand what happens when you lose radio signal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks, Did read about that in this forum and in the Flight school. Not much for long range flying yet, but will be careful with LOS around obstacles.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usVince