Thanks guys

I got another warning or semi warning that the moderators do not care for my input on this forum. I just want to say I have enjoyed talking to many of you during my time on this forum. I have tried to help when I can..So if I am no longer here...it wasn't me that made that choice exactly. You may never see my post. Who knows. If people do not want me here, I can leave on my own or be banned. Speak up. If I have nothing to offer, I don't belong here. It up to you. I'm sure things I have said do not please everyone. Not supposed to.
I guess we all do not have the same rights on this forum. Anyway guys....hope all your flights are good. Take care.
Monte,
You and I have been on here quite awhile. I for one, really enjoy the forum and you are part of that Community. I hope you stay.

There's nothing wrong posting in OT. If you never spent time here, you're missing some fun. I saw your other thread and figured it might get moved. No big deal, but the Mods have way too many noobs to deal with, than have to remind US of the RULES.;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Oh well. It was about a Phantom so I thought it fit general better than off topic. My bad.
image.jpg

Not too bad!;) You're still here!:D

Don't be such a drama queen. Take the warning, learn from it, and move on. I know, it doesn't feel good getting one.............. trust me, I know lol!! You'll be fine. Go post some useful threads.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Another warning and post deleted, can we ask for an "In the dog house section"
Bwah hahahahahaha

Yeah, that's just what we need.................. a forum for all the troublemakers and riff-raff. What could possibly go wrong LOL!!! :D
Just created it, maybe administration should let us keep it hidden somehow ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4