Thankfully, this looks BAD and won't be watched by many

This movie (and several other like it) will not do our industry much good at all.

Unfortunately even if it's a horribly made/acted movie it will get a lot of "Traction" because it's about DRONES and will feed the paranoia already bubbling to the surface.

Good lord I am just now getting over War Of The Worlds..
IMG_9673.gif

Just wait until "Hovers on a Plane" is released. Utter chaos and mayem ensues on the streets.

On a side about the movies such as "Snakes on a Plane", as you might guess from my sig I have several snakes. My neighbour in the flat below discovered the fact while having a blether with another neighbour a couple of weeks ago. She spoke to me and declared that she was not only snake phobic but turns out to be paranoid as well! What was I going to do about it? Ahem!! Too polite to say. Then she said that she was going to move!
Note that she did not even know nor even seen any of my boys before this time.

I would have helped her just as I have helped others with a snake fear but when she said that she wasn't worried about spiders because she just stamped on them. I keep a trio of Tarantulas as well as the snakes. As far as I'm concerned, I hope the new neighbour is a decent chap/ chapesse.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1