Thankful for Phantom Pilots this Christmas!!!

Reaction score
21518bf64e920a8e9127c555cbea155a.jpg

So this forum has absolutely blown my mind since joining recently... the amount of feedback and support flowing through this website is surreal!!!

THEREFORE, I had to take a second to thank all of you on my Drone Facebook page www.Facebook.com/JTCfilms ! If you have a second, please feel free to stop by and say hello :) Id love to have you over on the page with me!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
JTC Films, with all due respect I feel like you might be breaking one of the forum rules.

This is the fourth post by you where you have linked your Facebook page. We all love exposure but the rules are the rules.

This forum is about helping others and sharing experiences, not for self gain.

"11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, web site, videos, YouTube page, surveys or contests. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website."

Have a very merry Christmas![emoji319][emoji320][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
JTC Films, with all due respect I feel like you might be breaking one of the forum rules.

This is the fourth post by you where you have linked your Facebook page. We all love exposure but the rules are the rules.

"11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, web site, videos, YouTube page, surveys or contests. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website."

Sorry, but I have to agree - Much as I appreciate JTC's obvious enthusiasm, I too had begun to think that it was starting to go a bit over the top.

JTC, can you please also cut back a bit on all the exclamation marks?

Last edited:

Aha sorry guys, complete noob move! So everything else is fine? Just don't post my Facebook link anywhere other than my signature?

I just figured it was easier for people that want to, to see my videos and pictures on the Facebook page instead of blowing up this forum with tons of pics and video samples for feedback.

Apologies friends. Won't happen again.

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

Sorry, but I have to agree - Much as I appreciate JTC's obvious enthusiasm, I too had begun to think that it was starting to go a bit over the top.

JTC, can you please also cut back a bit on all the exclamation marks?

See above post - sorry about that. However...not so positive the exclamation points will slow down because I'm still very enthusiastic about my drone and especially this forum!!!!!!!!! ;)
Thanks for being so awesome fellow Phantom Pilots!

Apologies friends. Won't happen again.

Good man! :) Look at how others do it here... It's all low-key with no hustling - just a link in their signature and the odd link here and there in some posts. If people think they're a good sort and want to have a look at the link provided, then they will.

They can give feedback on any vids on Youtube/FB if they choose to visit, so there's no need to bloat the site out here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTC Films
Haha got it got it... don't forget I've also been replying to people to help them and messaging others as well helping where I can. I'm really not here to blow people up and "bloat" my Facebook page.

More so I just love drones and I don't have anyone to talk to about them so I'm trying to make drone friends! :) and so far I've made a few, and it's quite awesome.

Merry Christmas!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4