Thank You !!

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more!

Many +++++++

Yes! Thanks! I also saw a post about welcoming new members. We should welcome new members and invite them to post their locations and equipment types.

I also like when posts have relevant (and searchable) subject titles, so I don't have to click to see what the post is about.

I agree, It is a great idea & I think it is interesting to see where people are from.

What if I don't want people to know I fly in Wyoming?

IflyinWY said:
There's people in Wyoming?
I flew into Rock Springs a few times for fuel because the airport is high enough that I didn't have to burn a lot of fuel to get back to my cruise altitude. I think I only saw anybody at the airport once. (Self-service fuel pumps).

SteveMann said:
IflyinWY said:
There's people in Wyoming?
I flew into Rock Springs a few times for fuel because the airport is high enough that I didn't have to burn a lot of fuel to get back to my cruise altitude. I think I only saw anybody at the airport once. (Self-service fuel pumps).

We have the same situation at the local airport in my home town! Now and then, someone may stop by and man the radio, but that is it!

dirkclod said:
I have noticed over the last month with this being brought up a lot lately that a lot more members are putting their location and also what set up their flying and hope more do as this really helps other members when answering their questions and I am very pleased :D to see this, Thank you members :mrgreen:

You're welcome :|

Jeez... He even got me to comply... Actually I think it's a great idea. (Just don't tell Dirk I said so...) :D

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers