Thank you

Reaction score
I have been a member of this forum for about 2 years now, I dont post much just kinda lurk in the background but I want to thank you guys like Meta4 and Sar104 and a few others that analyze the flight data problems along with others, I have learned a lot from your post and a lot of us newbies have relied on your expertise more than once with our own drones, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to help your fellow enthusiasts out[emoji1303]

Well said, I'm a new member here and have learned soooo much from those guys and many more members. Nice thread:)

Reactions: Razorback1
I have been a member of this forum for about 2 years now, I dont post much just kinda lurk in the background but I want to thank you guys like Meta4 and Sar104 and a few others that analyze the flight data problems along with others, I have learned a lot from your post and a lot of us newbies have relied on your expertise more than once with our own drones, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to help your fellow enthusiasts out[emoji1303]

+1

Reactions: Razorback1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4