Thailand Aerial - Koh Rang & Koh Chang Islands

Reaction score
Flying over the Koh Rang & Koh Chang Islands (Thailand).
I recently spent Christmas and New Year in Thailand far, and of course I took him and his Phantom, for any air shots of this gorgeous country to which so like coming back.

Thailand is a democratic, all smiles and very cool country, there I flew a total of about 6x, a couple for quite deserted places, but a couple of times and in relative proximity to populated agglomerations (but not too close), one was at the local cop, but rather watching I had for years the right comfort, and nobody bothered me during the flight :)

Koh Rang Island - we visited one of the charming bay of this tropical paradise, Klong Prao Beach under coconut palms with luxury resorts, the lighthouse below the peak Salak Phet Kaho, and in finally incredibly Bang Bao Pier at the very south the Koh Chang Island. This is a small taste of this beautiful islands in the Siam Gulf (Thai Gulf) seen from the air...:)

Almost every time I flew over the sea, I tried to avoid flying over people. There are no fundamental limitations, something I found out before departure, the legislation is very benevolent and sometimes confused, so I worry about it much longer without cracking, however after the New Year 2015 was unpleasant changes that it all turns a hobby flying probably will be very limited

My photo gallery of Thailand 2014-2015

Switch to the HD (full screen), at least 720p to 1080p even better and turn on the sound.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVQL7iRuKtQ[/youtube]

Phantom other traveling
The Balkans 2014 - Pelješac Peninsula (Croatia)
The Balkans 2014 - Deransko Lake (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
The Balkans 2014 - Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
The Balkans 2014 - Kravice Waterfalls (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Go Africa 2013 Expedition with Phantom (South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia)

A lot of nice views. Looks like a great place to visit and fly. I was sorry to read about the new restrictions. That moving pier looked awesome too btw :cool:

Nice video :D

Your bird looks cool.

Thanks for sharing

knuckles said:
A lot of nice views. Looks like a great place to visit and fly. I was sorry to read about the new restrictions. That moving pier looked awesome too btw :cool:
IflyinWY said:
Nice video :D Your bird looks cool. Thanks for sharing
Thanks men :) Also, I'm sorry about the new restrictions and changes, flew I was literally at the last moment, and in such a relaxed countryI was pretty unpleasant surprise.

And my bird is already in the further evolution. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20141102_0097.jpg
    IMG_20141102_0097.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 453
wow what a beautiful island my dream is to visit thailand one day and bring my bird with me....and i dont mean my wife!! great video dude.

ELHEAPO said:
wow what a beautiful island my dream is to visit thailand one day and bring my bird with me....and i dont mean my wife!! great video dude.
Thanks man, Did you see the remastered version 2?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABu9ikfd8ec[/youtube]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj