Testing P3A batteries for life

Reactions: Jack1926
Tom makes great videos, but he is not an authorized DJI dealer.
I Did not Know that. I Truly Apologize!!!! I've Never purchased anything from his site, but while I was searching for a good Complete Link to ALL of his How To DJI videos it threw up the DJI Red Web Page that shows the 10 year Anniversary Signature site that I've Noticed on All of the DJI Authorized Dealers sites. I would Never Say Something I wasn't absolutely positive About, or atleast knew to be True. Everything I have said on this site has Been through Intense Research on my part, but that RED page Really threw me off!!

Thank you so much!!! For Bringing this to my Attention, so I'm Even More conscientious about what I say in the Future. I wasn't even aware that he was a distributor period. I assumed he was Just very passionate about UAVs in general, and DJI was his Top Pick so to speak. After seeing that page Yesterday, I just threw it out there Simply out of Surprise. My main objective was to Help inform Anyone that just happened to be as lost as I was at the beginning. Before this technology was brought to my attention Recently, I was under the impression that tuning a Gyro on a 3D progressive pitch RC Helicopter was about as intricate as I Got. I was Wrong about that too!!!:)

Attachments

• 1456420097882.jpg
    1456420097882.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 196
He's like me. He helps people and in return he would like people to purchase DJI products through his affiliate links. I don't sell DJI products either, but if you buy them through the links at PhantomHelp.com, I make a small commission (with no extra cost to you). It's a way of allowing people to support people like he and I.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack1926
He's like me. He helps people and in return he would like people to purchase DJI products through his affiliate links. I don't sell DJI products either, but if you buy them through the links at PhantomHelp.com, I make a small commission (with no extra cost to you). It's a way of allowing people to support people like him and I.
How About That!!!! Ya Lean Something Everyday!!! 10-4:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj