Testing filters

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question but I'm sure most of you wouldn't touch these filters.

I use the DJI ND Filters with my P3P and I like them as they give my gimbal no problems and perform as they should.

I wanted to give the Neewer ones a shot since you can get a whole set for the price of like 1 polar pro filter lol. I also don't trust all online reviews and prefer to test things out myself.

They came in the other day and are of good quality and I don't see alot of degradation from them like I was afraid of. The DJI ones do seem better though.

My biggest issue is that they seem slightly too heavy for the gimbal. I picked up the variable one as well as the PL/4 - PL/32 kit, and all of them seem to be heavier than the DJI filters by a decent amount. I don't have a scale to check them.

Has anyone else had the same issue who have tried them with the P3?

I purchased a set of polarpro filters and yes they were more expensive than a others out there in the market. I took the advice of some of the contributors to the forum and the weight issue popped up many times so went with the more expensive option. The polarpro filters are well made, weigh next to nothing and do a great job, always worried about flying and filming and risking crap footage or introducing a gimble strain issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31