testing 9450 carbon fiber props (Composite Hub, Black with Yellow Stripes)

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How do you plan to test?

Reactions: robinb
Are they DJI OEM props?

I tried clones and had to throw them in the garbage, as the drone eventually went nuts, twitching and wouldn't hold a hover.

I've been trying out the DJI carbon fiber props. I've gotta say, I don't like them. The P3 seems much more jittery with them on...probably because they're substantially stiffer than the stock ones. I'm switching back.

I've been trying out the DJI carbon fiber props. I've gotta say, I don't like them. The P3 seems much more jittery with them on...probably because they're substantially stiffer than the stock ones. I'm switching back.
in some how I do like them , in my opinion they are more stable then the standard but I feel they sound more and I guess they will be easy to brake for any stupid move but after all I will keep use it anyway!

in some how I do like them , in my opinion they are more stable then the standard but I feel they sound more and I guess they will be easy to brake for any stupid move but after all I will keep use it anyway!

I also had heard they were stiffer and made more noise which would not bother me if I liked them.
Any vibrations?

I've been flying them a couple of months. It's louder but otherwise excellent performance.

I also had heard they were stiffer and made more noise which would not bother me if I liked them.
Any vibrations?[/QUOTE no vibration at all! its just perfect like I say and if u don't bother the sound take the chance, by the way I will make it some more testing because I even can see any drifting like the standard give me even wen I have the V2 professional

I fly both type of props, original white and carbon, and I don't see any difference in any aspect.. I prefer black /yellow... More aggressive colors... And they smash any bumble bee around ..

I have the carbon once and replaced them back with the original once. Flight didn't feel stable enough, too noisy and too stiff. Also make sure you balance them. They were quite a bit off. And yes they were from DJI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have the carbon once and replaced them back with the original once. Flight didn't feel stable enough, too noisy and too stiff. Also make sure you balance them. They were quite a bit off. And yes they were from DJI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Different history for me! I will keep it

I have been using DJI CF props from day one and had no issues ever. I will try those white plastics today and see if there is any difference in feel.

I have the DJI Carbon fiber with yellow stripes on my 2 Phantom Professional. No complaints and makes the bird respond to the control better.

I was wondering if the stock props also act like shear pins, it is better that they break when they hit an object I think carbon props would take a lot more to break them. I broke a prop flying indoors once when I flew too close to a wall but because the tip snapped off there was no damage to the motor. If I were flying with the carbon props a lot more stress would have been transferred to the motors and frame.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.