Tested some of my IOC functions yesterday...

Reaction score
I switched to Naza (where did that name ever come from anyway?) mode a few weeks ago but was a little afraid to test the home lock and S1-commanded RTH function. I have been flying is relatively close quarters lately and have not wanted to test these functions in case they did not work. So yesterday I took it out just to test these functions.

I was a little surprised about how Home Lock worked. It did exactly what it was supposed to do (fly back toward me regardless of the direction it was pointing), but what I was surprised with was that it turned itself so that it was flying straight ahead (just like normal flying in the directions of its red lights). No problem at all, but now I know.

The S1-commanded RTH didn't quite do what I expected it to do. I expected it to execute a standard RTH just as if it had lost the control signal. But while it started its initial RTH, when it got over its home position (which I knew it had registered), it just kept on going! I didn't let it get too far past the home position. I took over control and continued flying (I didn't try the RTH function again). It's possible that I didn't calibrate the compass (and I know its previous calibration was about 1000 miles southwest of here), so that is probably the issue, but I'm still curious. I will test it again the next time I fly in a wide open area (after I confirm compass calibration).

Hi,

My PV2+ when auto ou manual RTH it always turns her nose to Home position direction and comes in straight line stopping overhead and starts descend.

Best regards : Juan

Geert,

Ufff ! ok..... TKS, now i understood .... i was already afraid that i have some trouble in my bird...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20