Test Flight with Flytrex Core 2

Reaction score
Height seems to be off as I'm landing. It's installed on the side with the barometer facing the quad and unobstructed. Might relocate it below the battery compartment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZxmerStp8[/youtube]

Attachments

• IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 447
They seem to be off a little. My first flight was way off for some reason but improved after that. Wherever you mount it make sure the barometric pressure sensor is shielded from the props.

My Core 2 is much more finicky than my Core 1 on placement. Any sun on it seems to throw the altitude way off. I never really got a good placement for it that worked but the Core 1 was always solid. Now I have the Live and it doesn't seem to have this problem.

You guys say the data is off. You do realize the data needs to be synced, don't you? For it to be off would mean you failed to set it up properly.

flyNfrank said:
You guys say the data is off. You do realize the data needs to be synced, don't you? For it to be off would mean you failed to set it up properly.

Have no idea what you are referring to unless you mean synching the data with the video. I watched the original posters video and it appeared to be synched.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1