temperature of MC is too high

jpz

Reaction score
after updating to 3.16 I get this error in naza software when I try to advance calibrate.
the message suggest to disconnect battery for 5 minutes but I always get the same error even after 30mins :roll:

Also happened to me as I live at a tropical country.
Placed my Phantom inside an air conditioned room for a few minutes and did the advanced calibration there.

I just upgraded to the new firmware too, only to be met with the same error: MC temperature too high...

Suggestions? Btw, my house is 78 degrees inside where I'm trying to calibrate.

PostalProductions said:
I just upgraded to the new firmware too, only to be met with the same error: MC temperature too high...

Suggestions? Btw, my house is 78 degrees inside where I'm trying to calibrate.

You have to do the advanced calibration immediately after you power up. Waiting a while will get you the high temp error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. It seems to have started in fw 3.18 and I have never gotten the error to not appear, even after sticking the phantom in the freezer for 30 minutes.

ElGuano said:
Yep. It seems to have started in fw 3.18 and I have never gotten the error to not appear, even after sticking the phantom in the freezer for 30 minutes.

LOL.... interesting point I have always gotten the "to hot warning" until........... THE NEW MAC ASSISTANT SOFTWARE FOR NAZA V2 !
Think I died and went to heaven when the MAC version came out. My PC laptops' new roll is either a wheel chock or landing pad.

EMCSQUAR said:
ElGuano said:

LOL.... interesting point I have always gotten the "to hot warning" until........... THE NEW MAC ASSISTANT SOFTWARE FOR NAZA V2 !
Think I died and went to heaven when the MAC version came out. My PC laptops' new roll is either a wheel chock or landing pad.

I'm still waiting for the day. Still gotta keep vmware installed for the datalink assistant, iOsd assistant, tarot software, etc.

ElGuano said:

I've had this with 1.08 as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31